May 28, 2020
We are thrilled to welcome you back to the action and excitement of Tulalip Resort Casino.
We will be reopening our doors on Tuesday, May 26, at noon with the understanding that the safety, health and well-being of our guest and team members has, and always will be, our first priority.
Daily deep cleaning procedures will be increased on the casino floor, hotel and throughout the entire property. Hand sanitizer stations are readily available and we will be enforcing social distancing by limiting the number of guests.
We are strictly following the CDC’s guidelines so things may look and feel a little different around the property. Here are some things you can expect:
NEW TEMPORARY HOURS:
Saturday & Sunday Open 24 hours
AT THE RESORT:
- The front desk has been rearranged to allow for proper social distancing.
- No entry into occupied rooms will be allowed for team members or guest room attendants.
- There is no daily maid service, however soiled linen / towels will be replenished upon request.
- Deliveries will be dropped off at the front door for all guest deliveries.
- The pool, spa, gift shops and fitness center will remain closed until further notice.
- All nightclub and entertainment venues including shows have been canceled and will remain closed until further notice.
- Table configurations, barstools and seating have been adjusted to allow for proper social distancing.
- High-touch items will be cleaned and disinfected between guests, or replaced with disposable versions.
- Self-serve items, such as condiments, have been removed.
- Refills will not be provided for self-supplied beverage containers.
- Bars that allow for proper social distancing will be open, and all surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
- Limited entrances will be accessible in order to maintain an accurate guest count.
- Before entry a touchless temperature check will be conducted.
- A face mask will be required for all guests entering any Tulalip property.
- Limited guests will be allowed inside the property at one time.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed in high traffic areas where appropriate.
- Additional hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the property and by slot banks for your convenience.
- All team members will be required to wear face masks while they are on shift.
- Limited guests will be allowed inside the property at one time.
- Reduced seating capacity and spacing will be available in open public spaces in accordance with healthy social distancing.
- Enhanced disinfectant cleaning procedures will be administered frequently throughout shifts.
- All machines will be disinfected regularly, including attendants offering to sanitize machines for guests as they play.
- Congregations or crowds of guests will be dispersed in order to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Limited seating and games will be available to allow for proper social distancing.
- Dice will be sanitized after each shooter, and the game will be sanitized after each game.
- High-touch gaming items will be routinely disinfected. Cards will be refreshed more frequently.
- Smoking is not allowed while in play. In order to observe social distancing requirements, please step away from the table.
AS YOU ARRIVE:
AROUND THE PROPERTY:
THE GAMING FLOOR:
If you have any questions or concerns, please ask a team member for assistance.Download the PDF
March 29, 2020
With the health and safety of our guests, team members and the community at the forefront of our decision-making process, the Tulalip Gaming Organization (Tulalip Resort Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino and Tulalip Bingo & Slots) will remain temporarily closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic and Governor Jay Inslee's order to "Stay Home, Stay Safe."
This is a unique crisis impacting all of us and conditions have evolved on an almost daily basis. For this reason, we have extended our team members’ base wages and benefits another week. We will continue to monitor the situation - including local, state and national guidelines - before determining a date for re-opening all three properties.
We look forward to re-opening our doors and welcoming back our team members and guests. We understand that the past few weeks have been full of challenges for all of us, and we appreciate the support we’ve received from our guests and team members. We will work together to overcome this, and we will all emerge stronger. We want to let you know that when the time is right and you’re ready, we’ll be ready.
We also realize that during this uncertain time, many of our guests are wondering about how this temporary shutdown will impact their promotions, offers and benefits. We are dedicated to taking the necessary actions to ensure your ONE club membership provides the offers, rewards and benefits you’ve come to expect from us. Below are a few of the steps we are taking to make that happen:
- If you receive any Free Slot Play, Match Play and hotel offers that are valid during the time we are closed, please be assured that new, similar offers will be available to you when we reopen.
- We understand the importance of your ONE club status level and that the current earning period was impacted by this shutdown. Because of that, we will grandfather your status through the next period of evaluation.
- Birthday offers issued during the closure period will be extended. We'll let you know more specific details after a later date.
- We are making plans to extend any expiring Free Play and comps during the affected months. Once we resume daily operations, please bring cash-out vouchers with an expiration date during the closure to the casino cashier for review.
We’ll continue to stay connected and provide you with regular communication. You can find those updates on our websites. Please visit these pages often and check your email inbox for important updates and information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We wish you good health and well-being.Download the PDF
March 16, 2020
We commend Governor Inslee’s leadership and his response to the Coronavirus pandemic. In this case, the Tulalip Tribes were already in the process of developing a plan for closure to protect the health of our guests, tribal members, team members and our community at large. The Tulalip Gaming Organization (Tulalip Resort Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino and Tulalip Bingo & Slots) has made the decision to temporarily close our three properties effective at 6PM today.
We don’t take this decision lightly. We know it will impact the lives of our team who work so hard to create the world-class experience our guests enjoy at our properties. To that end, we will provide our team members with their regular base pay and benefits through March 30, 2020.
We are saddened by the hardship this places on our team members, who we view as part of our extended Tulalip family. Family is at the core of our tribal heritage. There is much about this unique crisis that is unknown. We are resilient and we will lean on one another to get us through.
In the not so distant future, we know we will be ready to welcome the thousands of guests who come to our facilities every day to be served by the most amazing employees in the industry. In the meantime, we will remain in contact with tribal leaders, the Tulalip emergency management team and Snohomish County emergency personnel.Download the PDF
March 12, 2020
As additional facts unfold regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), I’d like to provide you with updates and how we are adhering to all of the recommendations provided by Governor Jay Inslee in coordination with state and local government agencies.
As concerns regarding COVID-19 evolve, we want to assure you that Tulalip Gaming Organization (Tulalip Resort Casino, Quil Ceda Creek Casino and Tulalip Bingo & Slots) takes the health and safety of our guests and employees extremely seriously.
These added measures include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Governor Inslee announced a ban on gatherings and events of more than 250 people in Snohomish County at least through March. Therefore, we plan to cancel the following events in our Tulalip Resort Casino Orca Ballroom:
- Saturday, March 14, VIP Private Event
- Friday, March 27, Orleans + Firefall
- Friday, April 10, Grand Funk Railroad
- Friday, April 24, Daughtry
Concert tickets will be reimbursed through Ticketmaster or through the Tulalip Resort Casin
- Box Office (if tickets were purchased there). Events at later dates will be evaluated on a show-by-show basis.
- We are still offering live entertainment and dining options, although will limit the number of guests in our Tulalip Resort Casino Canoes Cabaret and Quil Ceda Creek Casino Qzone entertainment lounges and restaurants to less than 250 guests and encourage “social distancing” – staying six feet away, or at least an arm’s length, from each other.
- All three casinos (including the hotel) will remain open while complying with, or exceeding, all recommended protocols by local, state and national health organizations, including the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- We have enhanced our cleaning rounds utilizing hospital-grade disinfectants (which we were already using prior to the outbreak) and are concentrating on high-touch areas including slot machines, public counters, door handles, railings and restrooms.
- We have more than 125 hand-sanitizing dispensers at our three properties.
- Our employees have been provided with information to reduce the likelihood of infection and are required to stay home if they exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19.
We are continuing to monitor the situation very closely and are adhering to, or exceeding, all mandates. We have, and will, continue to review new information as it emerges and make necessary changes to ensure the health and safety of our community.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and assistance.Download the PDF